BOOK READY. Click on the picture for info. and to order a copy

Sunday, September 20, 2009

playa / beach / spiagia

La playa para mi siempre ha significado recuerdos de mi infancia. Donde sea que este en el mundo trato de vivistar la playa. Ahora en casa he visitado la playa, pero esta vez una en la cual nunca antes habia estado.

The beach has always meant to me memories of my childhood, so wherever I am in the world I try to visit the beach and see a little bit of home there. Now in Chile, I went to the beach once again, but this time, to one I had never been to before.

La spiagia sempre ha significato tante ricordi della mia infanzia. Sempre che visito una spiagia mi representa un po di casa, mi sento un po a casa. Adesso in Cile ho visitato questa spiagia, ma era una dove non sono may stata prima oggi.

No comments: