BOOK READY. Click on the picture for info. and to order a copy

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All roads are leading to His plan/Todos los caminos estan llevando a su plan

This past weekend was amazing. I met up with Salvatore in the train station at Aversa. We went to the place where we stayed and later that night went to a church service. He asked me if I would be willing to share my testimony, I said yes. So i shared in front of a big church. It was the faster time i have ever shared of the sroty of God's faithfulness to me in the adventure of going to college in the States, and now also of being in italy and then on July going to China. Este fin de semana que paso fue maravilloso. Me encontre con Salvatore en la estacion de tren de Aversa. Fuimos al lugar donde nos alojamos y despues al una reunion de la iglesia. Me pregunto si podria compartir mi testimonio, dije que si. Asi que comparti en frente de una iglesia grande. Nunca habia contado la historia de la fidelidad de Dios conmigo en la aventura de is a la universidad en los Estados tan rapido como esta vez, y ahora tambien de estar en italia y de ir a China en Julio.

Later that night we went over to dinner at his friend's Pepe's home. There I met his wife grazia, dauther Rafaela and son Emanuel. And so we went back for every dinner and lunch for the rest of the weekend. Amazing conversations happened in that dinner table, from God connecting their vision of helping hurting children and teenagers with David's vision which i will be part of by joining the "China project" (staying in China after camps to start something like foster homes where we help older orpfans in their trancision time from the orphanage to living on their own) to Rafaela wanting to come to camp in China with Bring Me Hope (the organization I am going with). Tarde esa noche fuimos a cenar a la casa de su amigo Pepe. Ahi conoci a su esposa Grazia, su la hija Rafaela, y el hijo Emanuel. Y asi volvimos a ir cada noche para cenar y para almorzar. Conversaciones maravillosas tomaron lugar en esa mesa, desde Dios conectando su vision de ayudar a ninos y adolscentes en riesgo con la vision de David de la cual sere parte al unirme al "projecto de China" (quedarme en China despues de los campamentos para comenzar algo como hogares de acogida para adolcentes que estan en un proceso de transicion del la vida de orfanato a la ida independiente) a que Rafaela quiere venir a los campamentos en China con Bring Me Hope (la organizacion con la que voy)

Then was all the learning experience I was exposed to by Salvatore's great and generous heart. I got to talk in a radio program, run along side in the process of interviewing people and then edit them...i got to write down some numbers! and even more, to be in a tv show, and all this in Italian! But I gained something else...an Italian father! Luego se anade toda la experiencia de aprendizaje a que fui expuesta por el corazon grande y generoso de Salvatore. Pude hablar en un programa de radio, participar del proceso de entrevistas a distintas personas y luego editarlas...Pude escribir algunos numeros! y aun mas, ser parte de un programa de tv, y todo esto en Italiano! Pero gane algo mas...un padre Italiano!








For a while I felf like the ministry in italy and the future ministry in China where two different and isolated things. I was torned thinking would I have to choose between the two? I had been praying about this. After this weekend I realized that they are very much connected. God has used all my experiences here in Italay and specially this weekend to confirm me that the vision for children, which I will be "working with" in China is the same that I would be "working with" in italy. What I am trying to say is that it doesn't matter where i look to...there is the vision. Por algun tiempo senti que el ministerio en italia y el futuro ministerio en China eran 2 cosas diferentes e isoladas. Estaba dividida pensando que tendre que escoger entre los dos? He estado orando sobre esto. Despues de este fin de semana me di cuenta que estan muy bien connectados. Dios ha usado todas mis experiencias aqui en Italia y especialmente este fin de semana para confirmarme que la vision por los ninos, con la cual estare "desarrollando" en China es la misma con la que estaria trabajndo en Italia. Lo que quiero decir es que no importa a donde mire...ahi esta la vision.


David Bolt is who first introduced me to "this vision" it was his vision, I am amazed how God is working around the world and connecting people. I am commited to this vision, I have no doubt is where God is calling me to. He is not calling me to a place. Not China, not Italy, but to the vision. Now the peace I felt in California that night at David's house, growing stronger on the following morning, concerning comitting to going to China for six months now makes sense. Not completely but holistically. God makes me so happy! He is so much fun! the way He acts is unpredictable, it is always an adventure, I love Him so much! David Bolt es quien primero me introdujo a esta "vision", su vision, ahora me maravillo con como Dios esta trabajando alrededor del mundo y conectando gente. Estoy comprometida con esta vision, no tengo dudas es donde Dios me esta llamando. El no me esta llamando a un lugar. No a China, no a Italia, pero a la vision. Ahora la paz que senti en California esa noche en la casa de David, creciendo aun mas fuerte la manana siguiente, relacionada al comprometerme a ir a China por seis meses ahora tiene sentido. No completamente pero holisticamente. Dios me hace tan feliz! El es tan divertido! la forma en la que actua es impredicible, siempre es una aventura, le amo tanto!



The Colosseum represents to me a great methafor of faith. It reminds me of the faith of the martyrs that died in there not denying Jesus but singing songs of worship!

El Coloseo representa para mi una gran metafora de fe. Me recuerda de la fe de los martires que murieron alli sin negar a Jesus mas cantando canciones de adoracion!

Have you heard how all roads lead to Rome? I am in Rome, and my goal is that this time will lead me to grow bigger on faith. faith move mountains, and faith can makes us walk on water. Has escuchado que todas las calles llevan a Roma? Yo estoy en Roma, y mi gol es que este tiempo me lleve a crecer en fe. Fe mueve montanas, y la fe puede hacernos caminar sobre agua.


Glory to God! Gloria a Dios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

claudia-
i'm so happy to read of God's faithfulness in your life. you are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's so cool Claudia how God is using your experience in Italy to prepare you for China!

It's amazing to see how He puts the pieces together so perfectly! I really like how you describe God's character as being fun and unpredictable, because it's so true how much an adventure life with Him is!

Kristen Chase said...

Hey Claud! Wow, sounds like God is really working and providing opportunities for you!

And what you were saying about having God's vision for children everywhere is so true! I can forget that sometimes...

Love you my friend!