BOOK READY. Click on the picture for info. and to order a copy

Sunday, March 15, 2009

La Domenica

Today at the Ciampino church I was asked to share my testimony. I told the journey of faith of leaving Chile for the first time to go to Maine, obeying God as He led me and opened doors for me to go to Bible College in the US. How I met the Searbys and how faithful God is always. Hoy en la iglesia de Ciampino comparti mi testimonio. Conte la historia de fe de salir de Chile por la primera vez hacia Maine, obedeciendo a Dios y el guiandome, abriendo puertas para mi para ir a una Universidad Biblica en USA. Como conoci a los Searby y cuan fiel Dios es siempre.



I shared how to live in Italy for a while and learn the language was also a dream of my heart and that this May when I would graduate both big dreams had become truth. I encouraged them to believe God gives us the dreams of our heart, but that the point is not what we do but to grow in undertanding of Him as our Father. Comparti de como vivir en Italia por algun tiempo y de aprender el lenguaje era tambien un sueno de mi corazon y como este Mayo al graduarme ambos grandes suenos habran sido realidad. Les anime a creer que Dios nos da los suenos de nuestro corazon, pero que el punto no es lo que hacemos sino crecer en el entendimiento de El como nuestro Padre.

I finished telling about China and answering some questions. One was what my parents think of all these. I told them that they know God is on this and they support me. Their support has been and is crucial for me. Termine contando sobre China y respondiendo a algunas preguntas. Una fue que piensan mis papas sobre todo esto. Les dije que saben que Dios esta en esto y me apoyan. Su apoyo ha sido y es crucial para mi.


here is franca, the lady i live with/Aqui esta franca, la senora con la que vivo.

Claudio, Davide, Cristina & io

Claudio, Cristina, & io

1 comment:

--kait said...

claudia!
i am so proud of you!
you are amazing!
:)