BOOK READY. Click on the picture for info. and to order a copy

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Piano, piano

I've been trying to upload two videos I too on sunday at church but the internet connection is not allowing me so I will trying again later. I want you to meet them, my Italian family. He tratado de subir dos videos que tome este domingo en la iglesia pero la coneccion de internet no me lo permite, asi que tratar de nuevo en otra oportunidad. Quiero que les conozcan, mi familia Italiana.

This week I started language school. Also I have been meeting with lots fo people who I am becoming friends with, and there is a lot of "trying to communicate" involved. Esta semana comenze la escuela de lenguaje. Tambien me reunido con muchas personas con las que me estoy haciendo amiga, hay mucho de "tratar de comunicarse".

I had forgotten how hard adn tyring the proccess of learning a second language could be. I am so tyred but I know it is part of the process. A little bit more of intensity and my brain will open up like an sppounch that has absorbed so much reaching a point of exploition. At least that's how it happened when learning English. Me habia olvidado cuan dificil y cansador puede llegar a ser el proceso de aprender un segundo lenguaje. Estoy cansada pero se que es parte del proceso. Un poco mas de intensidad y mi cerebro se abrira asi como una esponja que absorve tanto hasta alcanzar un punto en el que explota. Al menos asi fue como paso mientras aprendiendo Ingles.

This weekend the Gentiles and I are going to Ancona to visit a team from "Team Expansion". I am excited to see what they are doing to reach out in italy and also to visit with them. Another plus is that Ancona is in the coast :-). The sad thing though is that i wont be able to meet with Cristina this Thursday but we will have to make up for it next week! Este fin de semana voy con los Gentile a Ancona a visitar un grupo de "Team Expansion" (una organizacion misionera que se enfoca en la plantacion de Iglesias). Estoy feliz de ver lo que ellos estan haciendo para alcanzar personas en Italia y tambien para compartir un tiempo con ellos. otra cosa buena es que Ancona esta en la costa :-). Lo triste si es que no podre reunirme con Cristina este jueves pero tendremos que ameritar por eso la proxima semana!

Please be praying for God to help me to learn Italian. soon so i can have better conversations. Por favor oren para que Dios me ayude a aprender Italiano. Pronto para asi tener mejores conversaciones.

Ciao Ciao Ciao!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what has 'piano' to do with anything?

Thanks for posting the videos and sharing about your adventures. It sounds like your schedule is pretty full - and I remember how language learning just always seems to drain more of your mental energy than you think!

Love ya -Emma